A few days ago, I was surfing online when I came across someone’s bucket list. It quickly inspired me to create my own list.Now day’s we have such a short time on this earth yet few of us pause to think about how we want to spend that time. If you haven’t heard about the term “bucket list”, it is a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill, and life experiences you desire to experience before you die. Here my List I’m hoping to fulfill in my life time. The older I get the more my goal seem to get more realistic.
- Become More Confident in myself and the things I do
- Pay off everything and get out of debt.
- Do a random act of kindness.
- Forgive someone in your past or present
- Surrender at least three of my worldly desires (or bad habits) to God.
- Volunteer for a Mission Trip
- Attend a service of a different faith
- Keep a prayer journal
- Read as many Classic books as I can in a year
- Camp at a National Park
- Take a Cross-country train ride
- Build a tiny house
- Research My Family’s History
- Learn to play a instrument again
- Go to a concert at the Grand Ole Opry